Any personal data obtained in the course of providing our services to you will be held and processed by us in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. If you choose to submit personal information to Serenity Financial planning you are agreeing that it can be used in the following ways:
- To provide the services described;
- For the prevention of money laundering;
- For the marketing by Serenity Financial planning of other financial services and products to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional material from us you may advise us separately in writing at any time;
- Personal information will be given to third parties only so far as it is necessary to fulfill these objectives and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This may include distribution to a third party provider of support services outside of the EEA;
- You agree to the disclosure of personal information to any regulatory authority to which Serenity Financial planning is subject;
- Electronic communications between parties in the course of business may be monitored by us in accordance with the relevant legislation;
- We respect your privacy and will not share your personal information with anyone else unless you have given your permission for us to do so.
Although we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information over the Internet, such as using available means of encryption and privacy protection, the internet is not an entirely secure environment and for this reason we cannot guarantee that information will not be intercepted read or copied by unauthorised parties. You accept these inherent security implications and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
You have a right to request access to any personal data held by us.