Join the Team
Financial Administrator – full time
We’re looking for an experienced administrator to join our busy Client Support team in Lincoln or Whetstone.
About the role
The main purpose of the role is to deliver a high standard of technical administrative support to our Financial Life Planners and the team as a whole, enabling the firm to provide exceptional customer service to our clients. With both excellent customer service and communication skills, you will know how to build strong relationships with our Financial Life Planners but also the team ensuring that everything runs smoothly along the way.
Who we’re looking for
You’ll have a sound understanding and experience of good financial administration so strong numeracy and PC literacy are important. You’ll also have a keen attention to detail, be proactive in your work and possess excellent communication skills both verbal & written. You’ll be comfortable using your initiative and prioritising your own workload to meet deadlines. A high level of personal integrity and confidentiality are essential qualities.
Experience of managing client database systems is an advantage.
What experience should you have?
Ideally over 2 years administration experience preferably in a professional services role.
What’s in it for you?
We value our people so you can expect a competitive pay rate and benefits that include:
- A competitive starting salary of between £16,000 and £22,000 per annum depending on experience, with the opportunity to increase this through training and development.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development.
Who we are
Serenity Financial Planning has established an enviable reputation across the United Kingdom for bringing a unique Financial Life Planning experience to a broad client base of individuals Corporate and Trust clients. We are a highly innovative and forward-thinking business adopting a holistic approach to financial planning and managing clients’ wealth by fully embracing technology. Serenity Financial Planning is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people.
You’ll be office based in Lincoln or Whetstone but will be required to attend our quarterly team meetings and training in other locations.
For more information, download our job descritpion: Financial Administrator Lincoln – Sept2017.pdf
Please send your CV to Clive Thompson on email: email@example.com. No agencies please.
Tel: 01522 845004
Closing date: Tuesday 11th October 2017
Financial Life Planner
We are looking for more advisers who are just like us!
- You love being a financial planner but want to move to an environment that fully supports you and your future.
- You want to work with a team of like minded people.
- You truly want to make a difference to the lives of your clients.
- You understand the benefit of life planning in financial planning and you are a qualified life planner or have a burning desire to become one.
- You appreciate the efficiency of a technology based practice that is paperless and online.
- You are confident in sourcing and maintaining your client relationships.
- You are at least Level 4 qualified but have aspirations to become Chartered and Certified as soon as possible.
- You want to be part of a new, already highly regarded firm where you will be fairly remunerated based on your contribution to the firm.
We are based in London, but our operation is well placed to support advisers anywhere in the UK with IT and back office systems structured for remote working. We can also offer one position based in our London Whetstone office.
We love what we do and know you will too!
Please send your CV to Tina Weeks in the first instance for an exploratory and confidential discussion. No agencies please.
Tel: 020 8440 4788